Everyone loves the taste and versatility of high-quality organic frozen meatballs. They’re delicious in pasta, soups, and other hearty dishes, and they take hours off your prep time. But it’s easy to forget about your favorite frozen meatballs when the temperatures rise. Summer and meatballs aren’t necessarily an obvious combination.
But nothing could be farther from the truth. Fast and easy meals are just as important in the summer as they are in the winter. Here are two delicious ways to serve frozen meatballs that are perfect on warm summer days.
Capture the taste of the islands with these sweet and savory Hawaiian Meatball Noodle Bowls. They’re a perfect meal on a mild summer evening. Aloha!
1 package frozen Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
1 cup low-sodium soy sauce
6 Tbsp pineapple juice
1/4 cup honey
2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
2 cloves minced garlic
1 Tbsp minced onions
2 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 sliced red bell pepper
1 sliced orange bell pepper
1 sliced sweet onion
1 package Chinese noodles
1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
1 cup chopped fresh mango
- Mix the sauce by whisking together the soy sauce, pineapple juice, honey, ginger, garlic, and minced onions
- Place meatballs in a large skillet with a lid and toss gently with the sauce. Cover and simmer on medium-high for about 30 minutes.
- While the meatballs cook, heat olive oil in a skillet and sauté peppers and onions for 5-10 minutes.
- Cook Chinese noodles per package directions and drain.
- Mix cornstarch with 2 Tbsp of cold water until smooth and pour into the meatballs and sauce. Cook and stir until thickened.
- To serve, build the bowls by layering Chinese noodles, meatballs, sautéed veggies, and chopped pineapple and mango.
Nothing says summer like grilled burgers. These delightful Meatball Burger Bites let you enjoy your favorite burgers in bite-sized servings.
Frozen Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
Cooked bacon slices cut into small pieces
Iceberg lettuce, torn into small pieces
Grape tomatoes, cut in half
American cheese, sliced and cut into small pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Arrange meatballs on a baking sheet and bake according to package instructions. If you don’t want to heat your oven, you can cook them in the microwave, slow cooker, or in your air fryer.
- While the meatballs cook, place a bacon piece, lettuce, and half a tomato on small skewers or long toothpicks.
- When the meatballs are cooked, top each with American cheese and add the meatball to your skewer. If you cooked the meatballs in the oven, you can add the cheese and return them to the oven for a minute to let the cheese melt.
- Serve immediately.