With the top-rated catamaran trip that leaves from Cancun, you may see all the delights that the Caribbean off the coast of Mexico has to offer. At MUSA, you will have the option to go snorkelling.
An incredible location that showcases human inventiveness while preserving the natural beauty of the seabed by displaying sculptures that are submerged in the water. Be astounded as you see the natural world appropriate these products of human hands and call them its own.
While you are out snorkelling, it is important to keep an eye out for the many different kinds of marine life that are in the water surrounding you.
Inclusions for tourists
This includes the following:
- Snorkel Equipment
- a bilingual handbook in English and Spanish
- One bottle of water for each participant
- Transportation to the harbour entrance
- Dockage is fifteen dollars (US) per person, payable upon registration.
- This option is available for an extra fee.
- Only those above the age of 18 are allowed to purchase and consume alcoholic drinks.
- Boarding point: Playa Langosta Pier. Remember to be at the terminal at least half an hour before the scheduled departure time in order to ensure a smooth boarding process.
- Every traveller is responsible for paying the port usage tax. Children are required to pay beginning at the age of 6. Children under the age of 5 are admitted free of charge.
- Every passenger is responsible for their own transportation costs, including youngsters as young as 4 years old.
- All services need prior reservation.
- When you make a reservation for ground transportation service, you are required to provide the hotel, the lobby, and the room number.
- In the event that the Harbor Master decides to cancel any activity due to adverse weather conditions, visitors who are unable to find an alternative time will get a prorated refund for the part of the activity that was not carried out.
- Children less than 8 years old are not allowed to snorkel due to safety concerns.
- Women who are pregnant are not permitted to take part in the programme due to safety concerns.
Most recommended activities for tourists on excursions in Cancun
- Tour with All Inclusive Meals to Chichen Itza, Cenotes, and Valladolid
- The Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling, and Cenote and Caves Discovery Combo Tour is a 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour.
- The Best ATV Tour, Ziplines, and Cenote Swim Included, as well as Lunch and Transportation
- Tequila tasting, Chichen Itza English Tour, Buffet Lunch, Cenote, and Valladolid
- Catamaran Sailing Tour to Isla Mujeres Including Open Bar Package
Top destinations in Cancun for groups looking for tours
• Kalido Travel
• Brasileiros em Cancún
• CARM Tours & Transfers is Here to Help!
What makes Marina Aquatours the best choice?
We pride ourselves on providing the most interesting services of Cancun tours.
1. One Hundred Thousand Customers
Because we are Cancun’s most well-known and experienced marina, when you make a reservation with us, you can be certain that everything will go according to plan.
2. Easy booking
You may quickly, easily, and securely get whatever you want for your next vacation by visiting our website or sending us a message over WhatsApp.
3. Secure payment
We provide a variety of choices so that you may pay for your journey, and you can enjoy paying your MSI using a variety of financial institutions.
Get our services
We are ecstatic to be able to provide you with the most comprehensive listing of jungle tour in Cancún
activities and excursions available in Cancun, as well as Riviera Maya activities and tours. You are able to design your own trip packages, giving you access to a wide variety of activities in the Caribbean Sea off the coast of Mexico as well as the Riviera Maya as a whole.
Are you interested in going on a tour of Chichen Itza and swimming in the subterranean river at Xcaret Park? Tulum’s Mayan ruins and 5th Avenue shopping in Playa del Carmen: what could be more perfect? The combination excursions that we provide in Cancun make everything a breeze.